Now…If you’re looking for the Official AWS Cloud Practitioner sample exam Questions and answers. video, you’ve found it. In this step by step video, you’ll learn tips from the smartest engineers…
Ready to check out Official AWS Cloud Practitioner sample exam Questions and answers.?
Official AWS Cloud Practitioner sample exam Questions and answers.
Please Subscribe to our channel so we can keep on making more content like this.
AWS Cloud Practioner Exam Prep Tips and Resource Blog:
Find the Exam Page here: https://aws.amazon.com/certification/certified-cloud-practitioner/
Find the Sample questions here: https://d1.awsstatic.com/training-and-certification/Docs%20-%20Cloud%20Practitioner/AWS%20Certified%20Cloud%20Practioner_Sample%20Questions_v1.1_FINAL.PDF
Cloudfront Docs: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudFront/latest/DeveloperGuide/Introduction.html
Checkout some of my courses on Udemy:
My AWS Command Line Interface course on Udemy: https://www.udemy.com/aws-cli-course/?couponCode=CERTIFIED
My AWS Lambda Udemy Course : https://www.udemy.com/lambda-course/?couponCode=LAMBDA10
My AWS Key management Service (KMS) course on Udemy: :https://www.udemy.com/kmscourse/?couponCode=AWSKMS10
Top 5 tips to prepare for the AWS associate and cloud practitioner exams:
1) Do a lot of Labs ( Build VPC from scratch etc)
2) Focus mostly on the core services ( EC2, S3, VPC, Route 53, RDS) and don’t worry too much about smaller topics. Although is always good to be comfortable with every topic.
3) The passing score is around 67% so understand that you can miss about 15-18 questions and still pass.
4) Watch AWS Reinvent Videos ( One of the best resources ) and watch a video an a topic that confuses you from multiple sources/instructors.
5) Do the sample exam, buy the official practice exam and find any other practice exam questions and , Practice!
Subscribe for more content like this.
[wps_feed url=”https://news.google.com/_/rss/search?q=Official AWS Cloud Practitioner sample exam Questions and answers.&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en” limit=”1″]
Did you enjoy this video? Then view more interesting Best AWS Cloud Tutorial tutorials…