Look…If you’re looking for the Microsoft Bot Framework v4 Node #19: Deploying Chatbots to Azure through GitHub video, you’ve discovered the right place. In this DIY video guide, you’ll learn exclusive tips from the best engineers…
Ready to explore Microsoft Bot Framework v4 Node #19: Deploying Chatbots to Azure through GitHub?
Microsoft Bot Framework v4 Node #19: Deploying Chatbots to Azure through GitHub
Once you’ve built your chatbot, you’re going to want to deploy it. In this video, we’ll show you how to deploy your chatbot to the Azure Bot Service through a hook into your GitHub repository.
The Microsoft Bot Framework is a framework for building chatbots that can be integrated with various AI services, and deployed to channels such as Skype, Microsoft Teams, Facebook Messenger, and Slack.
If you like this video and want to go deeper, check out https://codepunk.io, or subscribe to our newsletter at https://botsandbeer.com
To stay in touch, following me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/szul.
You can also follow Bill: https://twitter.com/neurothustra.
Don’t forget to subscribe to this channel for updates:
- Australian ‘Big Four’ bank ANZ halts cash withdrawals from many branches – Cointelegraph
- ‘Biased, deceptive’: Center for AI accuses ChatGPT creator of violating trade laws – Cointelegraph
- OKX plans Australian expansion, citing ‘huge appetite’ for crypto – Cointelegraph
- What is a Bitcoin Wallet? How to Store Your Bitcoin – Bitcoin Magazine
- CFTC’s tech committee gathered in DC to talk DeFi — Here’s what was discussed – Cointelegraph
Did you like this tutorial? Then watch these related How to Azure videos…