Ready to check out In the Clouds (S2E16) | 2022 cloud computing outlook?
Look…If you’re searching for the In the Clouds (S2E16) | 2022 cloud computing outlook video, you’ve discovered it. In this video tutorial, you’ll learn tips from the smartest engineers…
In the Clouds (S2E16) | 2022 cloud computing outlook
What will an open hybrid cloud landscape look like in 2022? Red Hat OpenShift Sr. Director Product Strategy Brian Gracely joins host Stu Miniman to examine the hybrid cloud outlook for 2022, trends, and what’s ahead in this age of cloud computing and rapid innovation. We’ll discuss essential topics for IT leaders, from security and storage to automation and the AI technologies that are driving infrastructure forward. We will also take a look at customer success stories and some of the key changes that need to happen to ensure success, including cultural shifts and management paradigms. So come and discover more about what lies ahead with us.
Stu Miniman https://twitter.com/stu
Brian Gracely https://twitter.com/bgracely
Subscribe to Red Hat’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/redhat/?sub_confirmation=1
Red Hat OpenShift is an open source container application platform based on the Kubernetes container orchestrator for enterprise application development and deployment.
OpenShift on github https://github.com/openshift/
OpenShift on redhat.com http://red.ht/34xQoER
#RedHat #OpenShift #Kubernetes
- Worldwide Hybrid Cloud in BFSI Industry to 2030 – Featuring Alibaba, Amazon Web Services and Google Among Others – Yahoo Finance
- Forrester Predictions 2022: Cloud Computing Reloaded – CDOTrends
- Sync Computing aims to pick up where serverless leaves off – ZDNet
- Microsoft (MSFT) Q2 2022 Earnings Call Transcript – Motley Fool
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Q2 2022 Earnings Call Transcript – AlphaStreet
Did you like this guide? Then view more interesting Hybrid Cloud videos…