If you’re searching for the AWS Certification Training | AWS Tutorial | Cloud Computing Tutorial | Trainer Anand video, you’ve found the right place. In this DIY video guide, you’ll learn secrets from the Best Cloud Engineers…
Check out this trending video about the best AWS Certification Training | AWS Tutorial | Cloud Computing Tutorial | Trainer Anand
About the Course
AWS Architect Certification Training from BuddhaiSoft is designed to provide in depth knowledge about Amazon AWS architectural principles and its components. The sessions will be conducted by Industry practitioners who will train you to leverage AWS services to make the AWS cloud infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available. This course is completely aligned to AWS Architect Certification – Associate Level exam conducted by Amazon Web Services.
During this AWS Architect Online training, you’ll learn:
1. AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
2. Compute Services: Amazon EC2, Auto Scaling and Load Balancing, Elastic Beanstalk
3. Amazon Storage Services : EBS, S3 AWS, Glacier, CloudFront, Snowball, Storage Gateway
4. Database Services: RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, RedShift
5. Security and Identity Services: IAM
6. Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53
7. Management Tools: CloudWatch, CloudFormation
8. Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS
On completion of the AWS Architect Certification training, learner will be able to:
1. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
2. Understand lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
3. Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
4. Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
5. Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Who should go for this course?
This course is designed for students and IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing. The course is a best fit for:
1. Professionals interested in managing highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.
2. Professionals who want Project Experience in migrating and deploying cloud based solutions.
3. DevOps professionals.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. Any professional who has an understanding of IT Service Management can join this training. There is no programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required.
If you found this guide helpful, please share the AWS Certification Training | AWS Tutorial | Cloud Computing Tutorial | Trainer Anand video on Twitter…