Now…If you’re searching for the HPA 2021: A Creative's View of Working in the Cloud video, you’ve found it. In this DIY video guide, you’ll learn secrets from the best engineers…
Ready to watch HPA 2021: A Creative's View of Working in the Cloud?
HPA 2021: A Creative's View of Working in the Cloud
In this interview, Sandra De Silva, the cinematographer and producer for the cinematic short, “La Inquilina” (“The Tenant”), speaks about her experience using cloud tools for the first time, and what they mean for the future of content production. The solution she speaks to includes Teradek, 5th Kind, Ownzones, SDI Media, Arch Platform Technologies, Foundry, Blackmagic Design, Sohonet, GrayMeta, IMT/Soda, Bitmovin, Castlabs, Dolby, and Accedo.
- School racial segregation and long-term cardiovascular health among black adults in the US: A quasi-experimental study – journals.plos.org
- Walk, Don't Run: Mid-Year Update 2022 – KKR
- Ultra-low-dose CT versus chest X-ray for patients suspected of pulmonary disease at the emergency department: a multicentre randomised clinical trial – Thorax (BMJ)
- Sex-specific bi‑directional association between osteoporosis and depression from the national representative data of South Korea | Scientific Reports – Nature.com
- HPA Awards launches categories for documentary nonfiction, special honor for restoration – SHOOT Online
Did you enjoy this guide? Then view more interesting Cloud Tools tips…