Hey…If you’re searching for the DevOps | real-time | Nginx Load Balancer | Docker | aws ubuntu instances video, you’ve discovered it. In this video tutorial, you’ll learn secret tips from the top engineers…
Ready to watch DevOps | real-time | Nginx Load Balancer | Docker | aws ubuntu instances?
DevOps | real-time | Nginx Load Balancer | Docker | aws ubuntu instances
In this video we will learn how the real time application serve the request without down time.How we will maintain our application is high availability?
#DevOps #NGINXLOADBALANCER #EXAMPLE
1. what is load-balancer?
2. when we need load-balancer?
3. architecture of load-balancer?
4. how to use nginx as a load balancer ?
5. real-time scenario for ansible case study ?
5. install nginx in ubuntu machine?
6. install docker in ubuntu machines ?
7. create 3 ubuntu ami instances?
8. how to use docker volumes ?
9. create a static webpage?
10. deploy static web page into nginx web server?
11. in this video i will take 3 ubuntu machines one is load-balancer and another two is application deployed in distributed mode.
- Space City Weather's grand 2022 pre-season server upgrade – Space City Weather
- AWS Releases First Graviton3 Instances – InfoQ.com
- How to setup an Nginx reverse proxy server example – TheServerSide.com
- How to install the Apache Druid real-time analytics database on Ubuntu-based Linux distributions – TechRepublic
- A Recipe to Migrate and Scale Monoliths in the Cloud – InfoQ.com
Did you like this guide? Then watch more exciting How to Docker AWS tutorials…