Hey…If you’re searching for the DevOps | real-time | Nginx Load Balancer | Docker | aws ubuntu instances video, you’ve discovered it. In this video tutorial, you’ll learn secret tips from the top engineers…
Ready to watch DevOps | real-time | Nginx Load Balancer | Docker | aws ubuntu instances?
DevOps | real-time | Nginx Load Balancer | Docker | aws ubuntu instances
In this video we will learn how the real time application serve the request without down time.How we will maintain our application is high availability?
#DevOps #NGINXLOADBALANCER #EXAMPLE
1. what is load-balancer?
2. when we need load-balancer?
3. architecture of load-balancer?
4. how to use nginx as a load balancer ?
5. real-time scenario for ansible case study ?
5. install nginx in ubuntu machine?
6. install docker in ubuntu machines ?
7. create 3 ubuntu ami instances?
8. how to use docker volumes ?
9. create a static webpage?
10. deploy static web page into nginx web server?
11. in this video i will take 3 ubuntu machines one is load-balancer and another two is application deployed in distributed mode.
[wps_feed url=”https://news.google.com/_/rss/search?q=DevOps | real-time | Nginx Load Balancer | Docker | aws ubuntu instances&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en” limit=”1″]
Did you like this guide? Then watch more exciting How to Docker AWS tutorials…