Hey…If you’re searching for the DevOps | real-time | Nginx Load Balancer | Docker | aws ubuntu instances video, you’ve discovered it. In this video tutorial, you’ll learn secret tips from the top engineers…
Ready to watch DevOps | real-time | Nginx Load Balancer | Docker | aws ubuntu instances?
DevOps | real-time | Nginx Load Balancer | Docker | aws ubuntu instances
In this video we will learn how the real time application serve the request without down time.How we will maintain our application is high availability?
#DevOps #NGINXLOADBALANCER #EXAMPLE
1. what is load-balancer?
2. when we need load-balancer?
3. architecture of load-balancer?
4. how to use nginx as a load balancer ?
5. real-time scenario for ansible case study ?
5. install nginx in ubuntu machine?
6. install docker in ubuntu machines ?
7. create 3 ubuntu ami instances?
8. how to use docker volumes ?
9. create a static webpage?
10. deploy static web page into nginx web server?
11. in this video i will take 3 ubuntu machines one is load-balancer and another two is application deployed in distributed mode.
- How healthcare startups are building a modern data platform using AWS – YourStory
- Airlines warn of 5G C-band upheavals – FierceWireless
- How's 2022 going for you so far? Hopefully better than it is for IBM Cloud – The Register
- Install Plex Media Server on Debian 11 Bullseye with Nginx Reverse Proxy – Linux Shout
- How to install Bitwarden server on Ubuntu 20.04 | 22.04 LTS via docker – Linux Shout
Did you like this guide? Then watch more exciting How to Docker AWS tutorials…