If you’re searching for the Amazon CloudWatch Tutorial | AWS Certification | Cloud Monitoring Tools | AWS Tutorial | Edureka video, then you’ve discovered the right place. In this step by step video, you’ll learn secrets from the Best Pros…
Explore this amazing video about the best Amazon CloudWatch Tutorial | AWS Certification | Cloud Monitoring Tools | AWS Tutorial | Edureka
*****AWS Training: https://www.edureka.co/cloudcomputing *****
This Edureka Live Tutorial on “Amazon CloudWatch Tutorial” will help you understand how to monitor your AWS resources and applications using Amazon CloudWatch a versatile monitoring service offered by Amazon.
Following are the list of topics covered in this session:
1. What is Amazon CloudWatch?
2. Why do we need Amazon CloudWatch Events?
3. What does Amazon CloudWatch Logs do?
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
Amazon AWS Video Tutorial Playlist https://goo.gl/9fQX6J
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor led Online Course.
2. The course consists of 30 hours of online classes, 30 hours of assignment, 20 hours of project
3. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
4. You will get Lifetime Access to the recordings in the LMS.
5. At the end of the training, you will have to complete the project based on which we will provide you a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
AWS Architect Certification Training from Edureka is designed to provide in depth knowledge about Amazon AWS architectural principles and its components. The sessions will be conducted by Industry practitioners who will train you to leverage AWS services to make the AWS cloud infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available. This course is completely aligned to AWS Architect Certification – Associate Level exam conducted by Amazon Web Services.
During this AWS Architect Online training, you’ll learn:
1. AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
2. Compute Services: Amazon EC2, Auto Scaling and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
3. Amazon Storage Services: EBS, S3 AWS, Glacier, CloudFront, Snowball, Storage Gateway
4. Database Services: RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, RedShift
5. Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
6. Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
7. Management Tools: CloudTrail, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Trusty Advisor
8. Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS
On completion of the AWS Architect Certification training, a learner will be able to:
1. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
2. Understand lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
3. Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
4. Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
5. Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Who should go for this course?
This course is designed for students and IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing. The course is the best fit for:
1. Professionals interested in managing highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.
2. Professionals who want Project Experience in migrating and deploying cloud-based solutions.
3. DevOps professionals.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. Any professional who has an understanding of IT Service Management can join this training. There is no programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required.
Please write back to us at [email protected] or call us at +91 88808 62004 for more information.
If you found this tip helpful, please share the Amazon CloudWatch Tutorial | AWS Certification | Cloud Monitoring Tools | AWS Tutorial | Edureka video on Pinterest…