Ready to explore Zero-Trust Security for OpenShift and Hybrid Cloud?
Look…If you’re looking for the Zero-Trust Security for OpenShift and Hybrid Cloud video, you’ve discovered it. In this step by step video, you’ll learn secrets from the best engineers…
Zero-Trust Security for OpenShift and Hybrid Cloud
The constant risk of security breaches is driving DevOps and cloud teams to embrace a zero-trust approach to security. It’s critical to lock down your environment, but at the same time you don’t want to break existing applications and workflows.
Join Sysdig and Red Hat as we discuss how to get started with zero-trust security for containers and OpenShift in hybrid cloud environments. You’ll hear how to ensure you have the right guardrails in place to keep security and compliance in check as you accelerate your move to the cloud.
In this session you’ll learn:
– What zero-trust principles you can put in place to protect your business
– How to ensure proper access controls and configurations across clusters and clouds
– Ways to leverage Kubernetes tools for network security and segmentation
– How to capture the info you’ll need for forensics and response in the event of a breach
- Dave Vellante's Breaking Analysis: The complete collection – SiliconANGLE News
- The Global Cloud-native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) Market size is expected to reach $21.2 billion by 2028, rising at a market growth of 18.6% CAGR during the forecast period – Yahoo Finance
- DH2i Marks 2022 As Another Year of Record Product Innovation … – PR Web
- Gartner Crowns Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, Check Point Network … – SDxCentral
- Top 5 Cloud Moves of 2022 – SDxCentral
Did you enjoy this guide? Then watch more exciting Hybrid Cloud tips…