Hey…If you’re looking for the Orchestrating DevOps Tools Introduction To DevOps | DevOps Tools | Edureka | DevOps Rewind-2 video, then you’ve stumbled into it. In this DIY video guide, you’ll learn secrets from the smartest engineers…
Orchestrating DevOps Tools Introduction To DevOps | DevOps Tools | Edureka | DevOps Rewind-2
**DevOps Training – https://www.edureka.co/devops-certification-training **
This Edureka session on “Orchestrating DevOps Tools” will discuss various phases that constitute DevOps Lifecycle.
Topics covered in this video:
00:01:07 Demo on DevOps Tools
00:17:02 What is DevOps
00:20:07 DevOps stages
00:23:08 What is Git?
00:27:11 DevOps Stages
00:40:15 What is Docker?
00:41:51 What is Puppet
00:44:49 What is Ansible?
Complete Playlist: https://bit.ly/2KlsEva
Blog Series: https://bit.ly/2KmfQVd
Do subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon to never miss an update from us in the future: https://goo.gl/6ohpTV
#Edureka #DevOpsEdureka #DevOpsLifecycle #DevOps #DevOpsCertificationTraining #DevOpsLifecyclePhases #Devopstraining
How it Works?
1. This is a 4 Week Instructor-led Online Course.
2. The course consists of 24 hours of online classes, 25 hours of assignment, 20 hours of project
3. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
4. You will get Lifetime Access to the recordings in the LMS.
5. At the end of the training, you will have to complete the project based on which we will provide you a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s DevOps online training is designed to help you master key tools of Devops lifecycle like Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, GIT, Ansible, SaltStack and Chef used by a DevOps Engineer for automating multiple steps in SDLC. During this course, our expert DevOps instructors will help you:
1. Understand the concepts and necessities of DevOps
2. Understand the need for DevOps and the day-to-day real-life problems it resolves
3. Learn installation and configuration of common infrastructure servers like Apache, and Nginx for the Enterprise
4. Learn popular DevOps tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, Nagios and GIT
5. Implement automated system update, installations and deployments
6. Learn Virtualization Concepts
7. Configuration deployment and packaging, continuous integration using GIT
8. Fine tune Performance and set-up basic Security for Infrastructure
9. Manage server operations using Code which is popularly known as Infrastructure as a Code
10. Understand the need for and concepts of Monitoring and Logging.
Along with the above-mentioned topics, to help you master the most popular DevOps tools, you will also receive 3 additional self-paced courses including presentations, class recordings, assignments, solutions for the following tools:
1: Ansible – Covers Introduction, Setup & Configuration, Ansible Playbooks, 37 Ansible Modules, Different Roles and Command Line usage.
2: Chef – Covers Introduction, Building the Cook Book, Node Object & Search, Data-bags, Chef environment, Roles, Deploying Nodes in Production and using the Open Source Chef Server.
3: Puppet – Covers Puppet Infrastructure & run-cycle, the Puppet Language, Environment defining Nodes and Modules, Provisioning a Web Server and Executing Modules Against A Puppet Master.
Who should go for this course?
DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today, and the market demand for them is growing rapidly. With emergence of new job roles around DevOps philosophy, anyone aspiring to get into these new roles, can take up this DevOps course. Some of these roles are:
1. DevOps Architect
2. Automation Engineer
3. Software Tester
4. Security Engineer
5. Integration Specialist
6. Release Manager
Got a question on the topic? Please share it in the comment section below and our experts will answer it for you.
For more information, please write back to us at [email protected] or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).
Get ready to check out Orchestrating DevOps Tools Introduction To DevOps | DevOps Tools | Edureka | DevOps Rewind-2
Did you like this video? Then watch more exciting DevOps Training videos…