Hey…If you’re looking for the Getting Your Hands Dirty on Google Cloud Platform video, you’ve discovered the right place. In this step by step video, you’ll learn exclusive tips from the top engineers…
Ready to watch Getting Your Hands Dirty on Google Cloud Platform?
Getting Your Hands Dirty on Google Cloud Platform
Get insights into the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud. Through this webinar, you will be able to learn how to explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, virtual machines, containers, and application services on Google Cloud!
The webinar is conducted by Anuj Garg: A Google Summer of Code Mentor under the JBoss community of Red Hat Middleware for Servers and IoT monitoring, an expert in Enterprise Java and Web Services, the founder of Coding Junior, and a Co-Founder, and Mentor at Code for Cause.
Date: 4th October, 2020 (Sunday)
Time: 7:00 PM IST
Connect with us:
Meetup Group for Events: https://www.meetup.com/Code-for-Cause-Online-Edition/
- Google Stadia countries: Where it’s available, and how that compares to Xbox and Nvidia – 9to5Google
- Bitfinex Hack: How This NYC Couple Allegedly Stole $8B in Bitcoin (BTC) – Bloomberg
- 10 Everyday Items You Can Recycle for Money – Money Talks News
- Executive interview: Chris Conradi, chief digital officer, FSN Capital – ComputerWeekly.com
- Hermit warning. Ransomware as misdirection. Cyber phases of a hybrid war. CISA's tabletop exercises. ICS advisories. – The CyberWire
Did you love this tutorial? Then view more interesting How to Google Cloud guides…