Ready to watch Building a Multi-Cloud Data Fabric?
Look…If you’re searching for the Building a Multi-Cloud Data Fabric video, then you’ve stumbled into it. In this DIY video guide, you’ll learn tips from the smartest engineers…
Building a Multi-Cloud Data Fabric
Data is increasingly siloed, making it harder for companies to extract the most value from their data. This is compounded by the fact that over 90% of companies plan on having hybrid cloud and or multi-cloud operations by 2022.
Watch this on-demand webinar with James Serra (Data Platform Architecture Lead at EY) where we demystify building a multi-cloud data environment for operations and real-time analytics. We cover the following topics:
Pros and cons of multi-cloud vs doubling down on a single cloud
Enterprise data patterns such as Data Fabric, Data Mesh, and The Modern Data Stack
Data ingestion and data transformation in a multi-cloud/hybrid cloud environment
Comparison of data warehouses (Snowflake, Synapse, Redshift, BigQuery) for real-time workloads
- Cisco SD-WAN: Driving Network Efficiency and Accelerating Cloud Integration with AWS Cloud WAN – marketscreener.com
- Nasdaq Builds Revenue Opportunity with AWS – Markets Media
- Nasdaq's (NDAQ) CEO Adena Friedman on Q4 2021 Results – Earnings Call Transcript – Seeking Alpha
- Data has Become the Biggest Technical Challenge for 81% of Fintechs Worldwide – Business Wire
- Microsoft CEO Nadella’s Brilliant Depiction Of The Digital Age – Forbes
Did you like this guide? Then view more interesting Hybrid Cloud guides…